The Société de l’Acadie du Nouveau-Brunswick (SANB) is a key stakeholder within the New Brunswick government and a major player at the national level. The organization plays a central political role in advocating language rights and promoting the well-being and development of Acadians in every essential area of society.
The SANB has teamed up with MU Conseils to orchestrate a bold, mobilizing process aimed at deploying a roadmap for community development: the 2022-2028 Community Strategic Plan (CSP). The CSP engages the Acadian community’s driving force and is based on the pursuit of achievable and measurable outcomes likely to show progress and help achieve collective success.
The process proposed by MU Conseils as an integral part of the outcome has been designed and piloted with the following principles in mind:
- Strengthening solidarity among Acadian community organizations;
- Working differently to achieve unprecedented, attainable and measurable outcomes;
- Reaching out to and mobilizing a diversity of new players;
- Rethinking and stimulating collective empowerment;
- Daring to build the future with pride, conviction and audacity.
For more information, visit www.destination-2028.com.