The RMBMU has a purpose to foster the acquisition and sharing of knowledge on its designated territory, by contributing to the development of scientific research and supporting research teams during their projects.
- Encourage the acquisition of knowledge on the designated territory
- Foster the sharing of knowledge with stakeholders in the designated territory
- Contribute to informed decision-making for better land management
- Promoting the Uapishka Station’s logistical support services
- Providing logistical support for research stays at to the Uapishka Station
- Providing field support for projects that meet the priorities identified for the Uapishka Biodiversity Reserve
- Ongoing project
The INTERACT network provides funding to European and North American research teams to travel to the Uapishka (Groulx) Mountains and Manicouagan reservoir-lake and study such an exceptional territory.
Financial support for this project is provided by the Ministère de l’Environnement, de la Lutte aux changements climatiques, de la Faune et des Parcs (MELCCFP).