The Uapishka Foundation is a registered charity founded in 2020. Its mission is to:
- Promote education by conducting research and ongoing monitoring projects with a focus on environmental and human concerns;
- Protect the environment by developing and conducting projects to preserve or restore terrestrial, aquatic and urban ecosystems and biodiversity and to adapt to or mitigate climate change;
- Promote public education by providing training programs on global citizenship and Indigenous cultures and support sustainable development in the face of climate change.
Board of Directors :
- Jean-Philippe L. Messier, Chair
- Cristina Pagola, Vice-Chair
- Pierre-Antoine Morin, Secretary