Every year, two to three young people from Manicouagan take part in a scientific expedition focusing on climate change in the Arctic.
- Mobilize youth and the community with regard to climate change
- Make a significant impact on the professional and personal development of young people taking part in the expeditions
- Preparing young people for the expedition and their roles as ambassadors
- Supporting youth in designing their mobilization and outreach activities
- Helping young people carry out their mobilization and outreach activities upon their return from their expedition
Financial support for this project is provided by the Fonds de l’aluminerie Baie-Comeau pour les collectivités durables (FABCCD) and Caisse Desjardins de l’Énergie et des Ressources naturelles.