In this podcast, the voices of Pessamit Innu elders guide visitors along the Manicouagan River and the Nitassinan.
- Highlight the traditional presence of Innu in the Nitassinan
- Provide visitors touring Route 389 with a better understanding of the territory
- Participating in concept development (the MUWBR)
- Creating a website (by the Uapishka Station) to broadcast the podcast and topic content
- Contributing to other broadcasting activities organized by Terre Innue upon the launch of the podcast
- Terre Innue
- Chaire de recherche du Canada en patrimoine et tourisme autochtones of Université Laval
- Pessamit Innu community
- The official launch of the podcast is scheduled for 2024.
Financial support for the contribution of the MUWBR and Uapishka Station to this project is provided by Indigenous Tourism Quebec and SADC Manicouagan.